Sunday, August 22, 2010

{ Amber Keife :: The Wedding Day }

To say the month of August has been busy would be an absolute understatement! I can honestly say that when I decided to give this "hobby job" a try, I never in a million years dreamed I would be this busy. But I'm not complaining! Oh, no! I LOVE IT!!! So in a way, I feel the need to say thank you to each and every one of my brides! You know who you are. Thank you!

Here are a few photographs that I shot of the flowers I designed for Amber's August wedding in Chino Hills. I adore her clean palette of black, white, and green. And I loved her idea of including fresh limes in the centerpieces. I hope they were enjoyed by everyone in attendance.

Wedding Flowers 010


Wedding Flowers 005


Wedding Flowers 018


Wedding Flowers 030


Wedding Flowers 042


Wedding Flowers 090


Wedding Flowers 092


Wedding Flowers 097


Wedding Flowers 096

{ Wedding Flowers: hydrangea, mini-hydrangea, roses, cymbidium orchids, kale, dahlia, hanging amaranthus, bells of ireland, galax, lemon leaves, curly willow }

4 comments:

Bracken and Bracken said...

Every time I think I've seen my favorite of your creations, you surprise me!! These are amazing :)

Kim Messick said...

I am in love with these!!! Very classic!

shauna.m. said...

insane aubs... so pretty

Alicia said...

Officially drooling. Luscious.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...