Wednesday, May 8, 2013

{ A 60th Birthday Celebration }


It's true what they say, April showers bring May flowers! I hope you're all enjoying this overload on the blog while I play catch up.

I was so excited when my friend Jocelyn contacted me about putting together some springtime arrangements for her mother-in-law's 60th Birthday Celebration in Pasadena. I'm used to doing these HUGE orders for big weddings that are incredibly time consuming and sometimes quite stressful. So it was a nice change of pace to design some beautiful centerpieces for a more intimate gathering.

I just have to say that spring is without a doubt my favorite time to design flowers. I love all the beautiful bulb flowers and being able to mix them in a clean glass vase. For these arrangements I was going for a more modern take on some traditional flowers for more of a fresh feel. I am in love with how they turned out and was excited to hear that the recipient was as well.

"The flowers were amazing! They took my mom's breath away and were the perfect addition to her birthday party. Thank you! You are extremely talented, kind, and generous and I'm grateful our family was the recipient of all three."

Now if that doesn't give you the "feel goods" I don't know what will. Thank you again to the entire Hansen family for a breath of fresh air and a few gorgeous arrangements to add to my portfolio.


{ Flowers :: tulips, kale, freesia, roses, anemone, viburnum, hydrangea, ranunculus, daffodils, godetia, geranium leaves }

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...